2018년 7월 10일 화요일

This is a video of jajangmyeon (black bean noodles) eaten using an ASMR microphone. Social Eating Show/ MUKBANG.

This is my  jajangmyeon, ASMR video! 
Please hold on to your earphones while watching.
Please like and subscribe.



The menu that I ate on this day is 2 jajangmyeon, Stir-fried Pork , radish kimchi, and lemonade.



I was so excited because I thought it would taste good before eating!



At one stretch Ho~ Ho~



One bite and you must watch this video. 
The sound is great.



I also eat radish kimchi in the middle.



This time, with Stir-fried Pork.



I took a sip of my love lemonade. My favorite lemonade is Sunkist's lemonade.



Hold it up to the bowl and scrape out the last remaining noodles.



The final screen of this video is a bowl of boiled food on top of it. I enjoyed my meal.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기