2018년 7월 6일 금요일

I went to Sokcho,Goseong restaurant, In Gangwon-do,South Korea.(Rose restaurant, Bong bread, 88 Roasted fish, Sindasin)



This is a rose restaurant. This is in Goseong, Gangwon-do. It was displayed when I searched through a restaurant in Goseong. Here is also the restaurant introduced in the TV program. This restaurant sells pork cutlet.



A restaurant is not a very special taste. But it was a delicious house for me. Best of all, the sauce was delicious. Because I have a little baby appetite, I like sweet and sour.



The meat became thicker in the middle of the meat. Actually, I prefer the crispy outside over the thick ones.



This is Bong bread. This is in Sokcho, Gangwon-do.
If you like bread, garlic bread is more famous than any other bread.



Each one of them looks so good, right? The bakery's signature menu is garlic baguette, but it didn't take any pictures. If you're going to Sokcho, make sure to stop by Bong bread and buy garlic baguettes! Life bread! However, if you do not go here fast, there is a waiting, so if you go to the regular time zone, you have to think that you are always doing a waiting.



This is 88  88 Roasted fish restaurant. This is in Sokcho, Gangwon-do.



I ate it because I could not eat often after seeing that it was 14 dollars per person. The fish didn't come out as much as I thought, so I was going to fill it up, but it was full enough. And you can not eat one person here, but you can eat two or more. Among many kinds of fish, I first met Mero and it was so very delicious.



This is Sinda Shin famous for Sundae(Korean Sausage). When I came to Sokcho, I tried Abai Sundae(Korean Sausage) and it was really delicious. If you are looking for Abai Sundae(Korean Sausage) restaurant in Sokcho, go here.
I had breakfast with Sundae soup on this day. I was a little disappointed, but Sundae soup had few and many intestines. I couldn't taste the Sundae very well.

It was a posting in Sokcho and Goseong restaurants that was not enough.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기