2018년 7월 5일 목요일

This is the last time I went to the Mangwon-dong,Seoul,South Korea.



Today I went to Mangwon-dong. I used to live in Mangwon-dong when I was young, but recently I don't go very well. It takes about 15 minutes by bus because it is not far from my house and Mongwondong.



Two men, so I enter the PC room first. I learn to snack because I don't come here very well, I ate French fries and iced tea.



Go to the restaurant with me from PC room.



Passing the World Cup Market.



Enter the Mangwon market.



There are sweet and sour Chicken, tteokbokki, and fried restaurant.



I came to the restaurant "From Hanoi". This is a good restaurant that was introduced in a TV program.



It's Bun Cha I ate.



I eat meat with vegetables and onions in one bite.



Even a bite of rice noodles !!



There is a really unusual walking cat on the way through after eating
I got permission from the owner, and I looked at it and took pictures.
I really like cats but it was great to meet them when they walk!!!!!!!!!!



There were many stores which were pretty and hip than I thought although there were not many pictures because of the video.



Finally, I finished my Mangwon-dong tour at a small cafe with a cup of coffee.
When you come to Korea, I recommend visiting the area!!!!

Pictures are not enough, so I attach video. If you see the video and think it's okay, press like and subscribe.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기