2018년 7월 3일 화요일

Baekdam Valley snorkeling, Gangwon-do,South Korea



Not long ago, I went snorkeling in a valley in Gangwon-do.
It was my first time snorkeling, very goooood!!!!!


It's not a piece of equipment, but ...
I did not have a lash guards, so I wore tight t-shirts and tight pants to wear during exercise, Gloves and life jackets, flippers, masks, waterproof cases, this was the gopro.
I bought a life jacket, flippers and mask for snorkelling, but I bought them for 60,000 won in total!



I was worried that I would use a mask as a separate type that was widely used in the past, or as a one-piece type that is becoming popular nowadays.
Let me tell you a feature, It is easy to carry because it is one. And the thing to note when worn is that if the hair is inside the mask, water leaks and you have to wear your bangs when you wear the mask. Also, the water will not come out if you wear it unconditionally tightly.



Since life jackets are more expensive than I expected, I bought them for as little as 20 dollars. to buy them as cheaply as possible.



I was really worried about buying flippers. It was the first snorkeling, but I was worried about whether to buy it. I wear a life jacket and I swim on the water. When I wear flippers, I get more propulsion and less strength. However, the first time you do, your ankle will hurt a lot the next day ...



There was a certain thrill to me who was not able to swim and snorkeling for the first time in the valley water because there is a place which is really clear and deep. At first it was scary to go to the deep side, but there was life jacket and had good fun.



There are so many fish ??? I always liked fish very much, but there was a point where there was a lot of fish in the aquarium which seemed to have entered the aquarium !!

사진으로 다 담기는 힘들어서 영상올려요!! 영상 보시고 맘에 드시면 좋아요와 구독 부탁드려요^^좋아요와 구독은 힘이 됩니다!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기