2018년 7월 9일 월요일

I went to Premium Shinsegae Outlet, Paju, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.



Not long ago, I went to Paju Premium Shinsegae Outlet.
I went to Lotte Outlet, but I was new to Shinsegae Outlets.



There was a mini train like this. It must have been 2 dollars for one ride.
If you go with them, they'll like it.



I think this place is prettier than the Paju Premium Outlet. Do you think so?
I haven't been to Europe before, but I also feel a little bit European.



There's Line Friends in front of the Nike store. I took many pictures on weekdays because there weren't many people.



There's a merry-go-round! You seemed to care a lot about the people who bring the children!



It's the outlet I saw on the second floor. Pretty, right?




On this day, I ate Jeonju bibimbap at a food court. Instead of cheap restaurants like regular food coats, there are more luxurious Korean, Chinese and Western restaurants on the market.



It's a weekday. The water in the fountain just went up quietly, not high.



I tried Manchester United and Real Madrid uniforms. Which one looks better on?
The picture of underneath shirt is TI for MEN. I saw brand shirt on the internet and thought it was very pretty.


I attached the video because the photo wasn't enough! If you like it after watching the video, please subscribe to it.



Finally, I took a picture because the weather was so nice and the clouds were beautiful. It looks like a picture, doesn't it? Even if I don't go shopping, I think it's okay to go and look around. It was more than 2 % insufficient outlet post. Thank you!!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기