2018년 7월 5일 목요일

I went to Manseojang Restaurant in Lotte Mall in Eunpyeong-gu in South Korea.

Hello.
Today I'm going to write a review of my trip to the Manseojang Restaurant.
Manseojang restaurant is a Korean restaurant.

The menu I ate was Korean tofu table d'hote.
This menu is red in the picture.



You can take the vegetables you want with you, so that you can bring them wherever you want. It was good because there were many kinds.



I've had enough!!!!



Side dishes were delicious.



Here's the main menu. There are tofu, smoked duck, bossam, and bassam kimchi.
bossam is Pork meat.
I was more surprised by the bossam flavor than the others. I really liked bossam meat better than regular bossam restaurant.



Put the rice on the vegetable, Put bossam on top of it. very goooooooooooood!!!!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기