2018년 7월 8일 일요일

I just went to the Nam san wedding,Seoul,South Korea.



Not today. There was a wedding, I went to my best friend and my brother's wedding that I've known since I was a kid. Part 1 was a wedding ceremony, and part 2 was a celebration and performance. I was part 2 performance host.



I usually only wear sunscreen, but I used primer, concealer, and Blemish Barm Cream because it was a special day.



It's a picture of me arriving.



This man is the groom.



I'm rehearsing for the wedding.



This is a picture of me in part 2!!!!



I think it was my first outdoor wedding, I was beautiful and beautiful because of the nice weather. It was too hot because the sunlight was too strong.



Lastly, the scene where the groom sings a song to the bride is so beautiful, right?



That was a lousy wedding post. If I hadn't seen the host on this day, I would have taken more pictures and videos.


Pictures are not enough, so I attach video. If you see the video and think it's okay, press like and subscribe.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기